Maybe I am "happy go lucky" because I feel like I've had some time in the last couple of days to accomplish all that I plan in a day with some time left over. Today I got out of class about 5 minutes early, but I was able to catch a subway right away. This meant that by the time I got to the train station, I had 20 minutes till my train came. I decided to wander around downtown Philly and enjoy this great weather before it goes away. Well, I've had this gift card in my wallet for some time now, but there just aren't any Starbucks close enough to me. Lo and behold there was one two blocks from Suburban Station. I had just enough time to use up the last of my gift card on a tall decaf vanilla soy latte!! Once in a while you just stop and think that it is great to live in the city of Philadelphia. And hey, I thought that would be something to blog about.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Some extra time...
FYI: the definition of succedaneum
No comments:
Post a Comment