Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Step 1 to becoming a licensed practitioner...

I passed one of the most important tests in my career!!!!! Big relief! After I took the test, I was confident I passed (well, I had an inkling of anxiety in case I didn't pass), but I never thought that I did this well. The test was very difficult, but I guess in the long run, I prepared appropriately and God gave the increase. My test was 6/12, but it took until 7/14 to get my score report. Rumor had it that the scores were in the Dean's office on Wed. the 12th. So I went on the 13th to find out if I passed. I was ecstatic about passing, but still unsure of the interpretation of it. The very next day came my score report. Here it is:

Thank the Lord for a good, competitive score. This will help as I apply to residency programs in a few months and go on interviews during my fourth year. I am currently interested in Radiology and GI. Since these are competitive fields, this score will help me get noticed by some excellent programs. I will keep you all posted about how year three is going. Right now, it is keeping me pretty busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, go Dave! I read the news on Jess's blog, but wanted to congratulate you myself. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

^Um, yeh, that comment was from me, lol. ;)

SARA

Anonymous said...

Go Dave! What wonderful news. Congrats on scoring high. We had no doubts that u wouldn't pass with flying colors.

Anonymous said...

We KNEW you'd do well, Dave! And we KNOW you'll continue to WOW your instructors! We love you & are so proud of you! Congratulations!
Love,
Dad & Mom & Pete