You have successfully arrived at my new blog's new address. Don't forget to bookmark this new address so you can check back often. Also, check out the nifty calendar feature in my right sidebar. You can check out what clerkship (rotation) I am currently on.
The new web address is http://templemed.blogspot.com.
4 comments:
Blogger has become very popular these past few months! I like your new blog setup, you can fiddle around with it as much as you want...just leave mine alone :) Thanks! Love you
Hey Dave. It didn't redirect me so I clicked on the link. Oh well. I like your new blog! Waiting with bated breath to hear all about your almost-finished rotation! We had a great visit with you guys although short & sweet! See you two in 12 days!
I didn't get automatically redirected either, but obviously, I managed to find my way here anyway. ;) See you soon!
LOVE your new header! Nice medical theme! Awesome! See you very soon!
Post a Comment