I finished my Family Medicine rotation a couple of weeks ago, so I know that evaluation will not be in for a few more weeks. But I have good news to share about my Medicine and Pediatrics rotations. I got HIGH Pass in both! God has been good to me this year. I have gotten along with all of my colleagues, and apparently impressed them enough to get a decent grade.
Please pray for me as I start my second week of surgery on Monday (1/8/06). I will be in the ENT (ear-nose-throat) specialty all week.
5 comments:
Congrats, Dave! Good job on your test and evals. We all love you and are so proud of you :)
Woo hoo, go Dave! That is so awesome! I'm sure you'll get a high pass in Family Medicine too. :)
We're not surprised @ all, Dave! We knew you would dazzle everyone! Way to go! Keep up the great work! We love you & are so proud of you!
The fact that I'm having such a good time while you're in med school has A LOT to do with that smart brain of yours. If you were less than...stellar...you'd have to spend a lot more time studying, which means we couldn't do most of the stuff we do! So YAY for your brain, keep up the great work, and you're an awesome doctor-to-be!
Go Dave!!! Your in the homestretch.
Post a Comment