Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Taking a Break from Studying

Just some stuff from SNL that I think is hilarious. I am on "vacation" right now, but I am also studying for my boards exam. But we all need a break from studying/work/chores. So enjoy.
Andy Punches

Andy Popping into Frame

3 comments:

Mary said...

Dave, those are dumb :). I couldn't even sit through the videos in their entirety, because I could feel myself losing brain cells :). Get back to the books, my friend.

Sara said...

I saw that first one when it aired on SNL... I thought it was pretty funny until it got to the Zombie Dance part... which is where I died laughing. :)

Gotta remember to come back and watch that 2nd one when I'm at home.

Hey, I just posted a video in my blog too. Well, yesterday, so if you don't hustle on over there, it may get buried. ;)

Sara said...

OK, I finally got around to watching the 2nd one--lol! I still like the first one best. :)