Shrewd Shoppers Find Cheaper Ways To Say 'I Love You' -- Courant.com
Valentine's Day is coming up. A holiday I am convinced was invented by the card and gift industry. But I am happy to give my sweetie something on this special day. I liked the suggestions from this article about how to celebrate V-day without breaking the bank. The most important suggestion is to celebrate after V-day to avoid the crowds and save some buck. Also, I am currently on my Surgery rotation, and it can be nigh impossible to celebrate any holiday on its actual day with such a tiring schedule. You'll just have to stay tuned to Philly Couple blog to find out what we are getting each other for the special occasion.
2 comments:
Hey Dave, I like your suggestion of not spending too much on Valentine's Day! If our trip wasn't totally free with points there's no way we would be splurging that much! I'm anxious to see what you 2 are doing/getting each other for V-Day! By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!
Waiting till after the holiday is a great idea, whether or not you're on a crazy schedule like you are. You are such a smarty-pants. ;)
Post a Comment